OntarioMD presents our first Digital Health and Virtual Care Day on Thursday, October 1, 2020!
Recent events have shown that digital health and virtual care tools can quickly become indispensable practice tools to manage patient information and provide care when in-person visits aren’t possible. Register (for free) today for the OntarioMD Digital Health and Virtual Care Day to learn how you can take advantage of these innovative technologies to realize more of their benefits and integrate them with your EMR workflows as much as possible!
Using new digital and virtual tools involves the whole practice. This virtual conference is ideal for physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, allied health professionals and administrative staff. OntarioMD Peer Leaders and other clinicians who are expert users will show you and your staff how to get more clinical value for your practice and your patients from digital and virtual care tools. You will not want to miss the tips and practical advice you can start using right away!
The OntarioMD Digital Health and Virtual Care Day is FREE.
You can expect the same quality educational experience as our award-winning in-person EMR: Every Step Conference:
- A variety of educational sessions to suit your interests
- Thought-provoking Keynote Address
- EMR Training Workshops led by Physician, Nurse, Nurse Practitioner and Clinic Manager Peer Leaders who use the same EMR as you
- A virtual Vendor Showcase with more vendors and products
- Continuing Medical Education Credits*
* This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the SOGC. You may claim a maximum of 5 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
This Group Learning program has been reviewed by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and is approved for 5 hours of group credits by the College’s Ontario Chapter.
Recordings of Past Live Streams: