Please note that the conference now coincides with the new federal holiday, the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, and Orange Shirt Day. OMD will commemorate the day by honouring Canada’s indigenous peoples and their history. We invite attendees to do the same by wearing an orange shirt.
OntarioMD presents our second Digital Health and Virtual Care Day on Thursday, September 30, 2021!
Recent events have shown that digital health and virtual care tools have quickly become indispensable practice tools to manage patient information and provide care when in-person visits aren’t possible. Register (for free) today for the OMD Educates: Digital Health and Virtual Care Day to learn how you can take advantage of these innovative technologies to realize more of their benefits and integrate them with your EMR workflows as much as possible!
Who should attend?
Using new digital and virtual tools involves the whole practice. This virtual conference is ideal for physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, allied health professionals and administrative staff. OntarioMD Peer Leaders, and other clinicians who are expert users, will show you and your staff how to get more clinical value for your practice and your patients from digital and virtual care tools. You will not want to miss the tips and practical advice you can start using right away!
Why should I attend?
The OntarioMD Digital Health and Virtual Care Day is FREE.
You can expect the same quality educational experience as our award-winning in-person EMR: Every Step Conference:
- A variety of educational sessions to suit your interests
- Thought-provoking Keynote Address
- EMR Training Workshops led by Physician, Nurse, Nurse Practitioner and Clinic Manager Peer Leaders who use the same EMR as you
- A virtual Vendor Showcase with more vendors and products
- Continuing Medical Education Credits*
* This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 5.00 Mainpro+ credits.
This conference will be accredited for Specialists for Group Learning pending approval by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.