At Canada Health Infoway (Infoway) we believe a more connected and collaborative system is a healthier system, and we work with governments, health care organizations, clinicians and patients to make health care more digital.
We’re working to ensure that everyone is able to access their personal health information, book appointments, get prescriptions, view lab test results and access other health services, online. We’re working with our partners to transform the health system because we know that digital in health can be as transformative as digital has been in other aspects of our lives.
We’re an independent, not-for-profit organization funded by the federal government.
Visit us online at www.infoway-inforoute.ca.
- PrescribeIT® Backgrounder
- PrescribeIT® Health Care Practitioner FAQ
- PrescribeIT® Infographic: Prescription Opioids and the Growing Crisis
- PrescribeIT® Infographic: Are You Protecting Patient Privacy
- Virtual Appointment Checklist – PDF
- Understanding Virtual Care — The Benefits and Considerations: Article – PDF
- The Benefits of Receiving Health Care Virtually: Infographic – PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Health Information and Health Records – PDF
- Aide-mémoire pour vos rendez-vous virtuels – PDF
- Comprendre les soins virtuels : avantages et considérations (article) – PDF
- Les avantages des soins de santé virtuels (infographique) – PDF
- Foire aux questions sur les renseignements personnels sur la santé et les dossiers de santé – PDF
Contact Canada Health Infoway
Send us an email or contact us using the form below.
Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Thank you for visiting the Canada Health Infoway Booth! Fill out this form with your information for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card. The winner will be notified via email following the conference.
*Any live streams hosted by a vendor are the responsibility of the vendor. Please contact them for any technology issues or support needed.