· 23,741 stream views over the two days
· Over 2,500+ registered
· 4,095 visitors to ontariomd.live
· Viewers from 31 different countries
Now expanded to 2 days of virtual learning!
With so many new and exciting ideas and innovations happening in digital health and virtual care and attendee feedback telling us they’d like to learn more; we’ve decided to expand our annual virtual conference to two days!
OMD Educates presents our third annual Digital Health and Virtual Care Conference on:
- Thursday, September 29, 2022
- Friday, September 30, 2022
Digital Health and Virtual Care tools continue to be indispensable for practices to manage patient information and provide care when in-person visits aren’t possible. Register (for free) today for OMD Educates: Digital Health and Virtual Care Conference to learn how you can take advantage of these innovative technologies to realize more of their benefits and integrate them with your EMR workflows as much as possible!
Please note that the second day of the conference coincides with the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, and Orange Shirt Day on September 30. OMD will commemorate the day by honouring Canada’s indigenous peoples and their history. We invite attendees to do the same by wearing something orange.
Who should attend?
Using digital and virtual tools involves the whole practice. This virtual conference is ideal for physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, allied health professionals and administrative staff.
Why should I attend?
The OntarioMD Digital Health & Virtual Care Conference is an award-winning digital health event and it’s FREE!
You can expect:
- A variety of educational sessions to suit your interests
- Thought-provoking Keynote Address
- EMR Training Workshops led by Physician, Nurse, Nurse Practitioner and Clinic Manager Peer Leaders who use the same EMR as you
- A virtual Vendor Showcase with more vendors and products
- Continuing Medical Education Credits*
OntarioMD Peer Leaders will show you and your staff how to get more clinical value for your practice and your patients from digital and virtual care tools. You will not want to miss the tips and practical advice you can start using right away!
* OntarioMD Digital Health and Virtual Care Conference Group Learning program has been approved by the College of Family Physicians, Ontario Chapter for up to 8 Mainpro+ credits.
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the SOGC. You may claim a maximum of 8 hours (credits are automatically calculated).